Delta ROMS – An Overview: Remember those games we played back in THE 90s and even earlier on those old GBA and Nintendo consoles? The video game technology has evolved quite dramatically over the past decade. We now advanced consoles like PS4 and Xbox One and 4K Ultra HD TVs to play the games.
But, those who have played the games of the days lost tend to still remember them. Those games had their own charm and attraction. If you still long for those games, there is something to be happy about. Let’s take a look at it in this article.
Delta ROMS Article Objectives:
Here is the list of the objectives of this article:
- Understand Delta Emulator and its benefits
- Learn the Delta Emulator installation methods
- Learn to install ROMs on Delta Emulator
What is Delta Emulator?
In order to play the retro games, you need to old GBA and Nintendo 64 consoles. But, they are not sold anymore and you will have to be very lucky to find them on the sites like eBay. So, what are your options? You can install Delta Emulator on your mobile device and play the games of the past and that too with incredible ease.
Delta Emulator is simply a Game Boy and Nintendo emulator for the iOS devices. It lets you play GBA and Nintendo games on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. You simply need to install this emulator and then get appropriate Delta ROMs to play the retro games of your choice. Delta Emulator has been created by the same developers who designed GBA4iOS. But, GBA4iOS has been phased out and replaced by Delta Emulator.
Benefits of Delta Emulator:
If you are a retro game lover and wish to evoke the sense of nostalgia, you will love Delta Emulator. Here are some of the top benefits of this application:
- It is a lightweight application that can be installed easily on your iOS device. It does not affect the performance of your iOS.
- You can play a wide variety of retro games as plenty of ROMs are available on the web for free
- You can install ROMs on Delta very easily. Also, mounting the ROM and playing the game is easy too
- Delta Emulator supports a number of retro game consoles including Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Colour and Nintendo 64
- You don’t need to jailbreak your device in order to install Delta Emulator
How To Download & Install Delta Emulator On iOS:
The installation process of Delta Emulator is explained clearly in our homepage article. We clearly mentioned the two methods of installation processes. Go through the installation Process of delta emulator.
How To Install ROMS On Delta Emulator? How To Get Delta ROMS?
Now that you have installed Delta Emulator on your iOS device, you would immediately like to start playing the games. In order to play Nintendo games on Delta Emulator as well as GBA games, you will need to download ROMs for Delta.
Delta ROMs download is easy as the game ROMs are available freely and abundantly on the internet. You can search Google or any other search engine with the keyword, “Delta Emulator ROMs.” You will instantly see the list of the websites with the desired ROMs. If you have any specific game in mind, you can search for the name of the game (e.g. “Dragon Ball Z Supersonic Warriors ROM”).
Once you have the game ROM you want to play, follow these simple steps to install it on Delta Emulator:
- Launch iTunes on your computer (Mac or PC)
- Plug your iOS device into the computer using the USB cable
- iTunes will now detect your iOS device and the App Store will load
- Now you need to click on the tab labeled ‘Apps’
- On the list that will appear find and click on Delta Emulator
- Now go to the folder on your hard drive in which you saved the game ROM
- Drag and drop the ROM over Delta Emulator
- Click on the Sync option
- Now launch Delta Emulator on your iOS (make sure it is still connected to the computer) and tap on the ‘+’ option on the top on the right side
- Now choose iTunes and then press the option called ‘Import’
This will mount the ROM on the Delta Emulator. That is all you need to do in order to play your favorite retro game on your iDevice. Enjoy!
GBA4iOS was one of the most sought after emulators for Game Boy Advance. It allowed you to play retro games free of cost on your iOS device. But, Apple fixed some patches in the security and made this emulator obsolete. Thankfully, there is another great option for the retro game lovers from the same developers – Delta Emulator. You can install this emulator easily on various iOS devices and play retro games for GBA, GBC, and Nintendo 64. Plenty of retro-game ROMs is also available easily on the web.